WELCOME TO LAKELAND GYMNASTICS CLUB
Encouraging Growth Through Sport
WINTER REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Next session begins January 9 - March 23, 2024.
Before you register, we have a few points...
1. If you are a new gymnast at the club you must create an Uplifter account.
2. If the class you are interested in is currently full, PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THE WAITLIST. We will do our best to add additional classes if required and we have coaches available.
3. Payment plans are an option but they must be done with a credit card online in Uplifter.
4. e-Transfers will be accepted for payments in full only. Please email or message the club for e-Transfer information.
5. Volunteering MUST be picked at the time of registration or you will not be able to complete check out. Wiggletunes are exempt from volunteering.
6. Volunteer commitment cheques ($300.00 undated) must be handed in by the first class in order to secure your registration. We require one cheque per athlete attending classes. If you do not wish to supply cheques a $300.00 deposit can be supplied which will be returned upon volunteer requirement completion. You can also buyout your volunteering commitment by paying the $300.00.
7. In your Uplifter account, under Account Details, there is a section to update with regards to DND, RCMP and Emergency Services. We are asking you all to update if this applies to you for statistic purposes for grant applications.
8. Thank you for your interest in Lakeland Gymnastics Club!
ALL ABOUT US
Learn What We’re About
Lakeland Gymnastics Club Society has proudly served the sports and recreation needs of Cold Lake individuals and families for over 35 years. With a dedicated facility and both recreation and competitive programs, Lakeland Gymnastics Club is a prime destination for gymnasts ages 18 months to adult in the Lakeland. We also feature a meeting space to host birthday parties and day camps as well as a viewing area for parents.